What We Do
We provide a comprehensive array of services not found elsewhere.
Advanced Environmental Solutions, Inc. (AES) provides a full spectrum of hazardous waste management, environmental consulting and utilities construction services. We deliver leading edge solutions that assure regulatory compliance and increased safety for our clients, their employees and their stakeholders. We get the results you need – and can prove it – just ask our clients. Robert Chavez, our CEO, was the SBA 2005 Small Business Person of the Year, and the New Mexico Business Weekly has consistently ranked AES in the top 50 Hispanic Owned Businesses and the Top 20 Environmental Firms in New Mexico.
We deliver best-in-class, sustainable and compliant solutions.
We offer bona fide, turnkey solutions and have certifications and experience over a wide range of disciplines. Our managers and technicians are capable and cross trained. Risk management is a vital part of what we do, so we combine our experience with innovative thinking to assess, reduce and mitigate the impact on the environment and our client's financial and human resources. AES’ founder and divisional managers have over a century and a half of combined experience in their respective disciplines. Our centers of excellence are:
- Waste Management: Waste Disposal, Transportation, Sampling, Lab Packing, Testing & Analysis, , On-Site Waste Treatment and Recycling.
- Environmental Consulting & Analytics: Environmental Site Assessments, Facility & Compliance Audits, Landfill Monitoring, NEPA Assessments and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
- Program Design, Planning & Permitting: Waste Management Program Design, Pollution Prevention Plans, Contingency Planning and Spill Response, SPCC, OSHA Safety Programs, EPA / RCRA and DOT / HazMat Transportation.
- Environmental Field Services: Decontamination and Remediation, Facility Closure, Meth Lab and Crime Scene Cleanup, UST/AST Removal, Oil/Water Separator Maintenance & Installation, Mold Abatement, Tank Cleaning and Maintenance, and Firing Range Remediation
- Utilities Construction & Management: SWPPP Implementation & Maintenance, Water & Waste Water Facilities Underground Utilities Construction and General Contracting.
- Executive Advisory: Comprehensive Strategic, Technical and Tactical Expertise.
- Training University: OSHA, EPA, RCRA, DOT and Specialties.
- Emergency Spill Response: 24/7/365 with a 99.99% assured response track record.
have worked with Advanced Environmental Solutions, Inc. (AES) for nearly 15 years on various environmental projects in New Mexico and Texas. I have always been very satisfied with their job performance and their ability to respond even on very short notice.Josh Reynolds, January Environmental
Since 2008, Advanced Environmental Services (AES) has assisted January Environmental on several projects including waste disposal, Oil Water Separator maintenance, Oily Water pumping and disposal at various sites throughout New Mexico.Gary Henderson, Environmental Resources Management
CH2M HILL would like to express our thanks to Advanced Environmental Solutions, Inc. (AES) and particularly, Sam Houston, Site Superintendent, for your work on the above referenced project as a subcontractor to CH2M HILL.Jeffrey Minchak, CH2M HILL