Mold Abatement Training
We develop an in depth knowledge of mold remediation.
Mold Remediation is the process of isolating, removing and/or cleaning materials that have microbial contamination, and our course will teach you how to remediate mold contamination for both large and small projects. You will learn how to contain and clean mold-affected areas, as well as how to find the source of the problem and repair it. You will learn how to identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), contain damage, physically remove contamination, dry materials to ensure that mold will not return and perform or recommend procedures for returning property to a pre-loss condition. Our course is broken down in these core areas:
We have an attention to detail and an eye to the big picture.
AES’ instructors will help you gain an understanding of responsible work practices that include:
- Contaminant control and removal protocols along with contaminant prevention.
- Removing contaminated porous/semi-porous materials and cleaning non-porous materials.
- Structural remediation and contamination prevention methods.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and containment
- Methods of communication with affected parties
- The treatment of high value and non-restorable contents
- The use of disinfectants and biocides
- Recommended and required types of worker training
- The steps in work area preparation and containment removal
- The sequence of activities for remediation
have worked with Advanced Environmental Solutions, Inc. (AES) for nearly 15 years on various environmental projects in New Mexico and Texas. I have always been very satisfied with their job performance and their ability to respond even on very short notice.Josh Reynolds, January Environmental
Since 2008, Advanced Environmental Services (AES) has assisted January Environmental on several projects including waste disposal, Oil Water Separator maintenance, Oily Water pumping and disposal at various sites throughout New Mexico.Gary Henderson, Environmental Resources Management
CH2M HILL would like to express our thanks to Advanced Environmental Solutions, Inc. (AES) and particularly, Sam Houston, Site Superintendent, for your work on the above referenced project as a subcontractor to CH2M HILL.Jeffrey Minchak, CH2M HILL